Best Hoverboard Chargers | Don’t Destroy Your Battery
It was only a few years ago when any teenager who was deemed cool by his peers was rolling around on a skateboard. The classic skateboard had to be propelled by the skater but then lo and behold, the electrical hoverboard was unveiled. The hoverboard has become a major hit all across the world not only because it looks so cool, especially when it comes to its various designs and glowing lights, but also because of the fact that it runs on electrically powered motors.
Because of the electric powering of this device, everyone who owns a hovrboard now wishes that the batteries would last longer. When it comes to electrical devices, everyone wants no-stop fun. It is for this reason that today we will look at three of the top hoverboard chargers that will keep your hoverboard’s battery healthy and lasting as long as it should.
The charger in on the top of our list because it serves those who have a low budget without compromising the quality of the product itself. Hoverboard charger is virtually universal as it has been designed to be compatible with the charging ports of hoverboards from a wide range of manufactures all over the world.
It can withstand an AC current of 100-240 volts 50/60HZ 1.6A input and deliver a DC current of 42 volts 2A. The Fancy charger can fully charge your hoverboard within two to four hours. It also comes with a one-year warranty thus guaranteeing you good value for your money.
- It is cheap and can be afforded by those who are on a low budget.
- It is virtually universal as it is compatible with almost all hoverboards.
- It has a one-year warranty.
- check Has an LED notification light.
- As with all chargers, the Fancy charger is prone to overheating and this may hamper the charging process.
- Although it is virtually universal, the Fancy charger may still be incompatible with some hoverboards
- check Sometimes the LED notification light may stop functioning.
The second charger that made it to our top three list is the EVAPLUS power adapter. This charger can handle an AC input current of 100-240 volts 50/60HZ 1.5A and deliver an output of 42 volts 2A. The EVAPLUS is compatible with hoverboards that have a 24 volts rating.
This charger is also universally compatible with most hoverboards and has a feature for fast charging. It is also equipped with green and red LEDs that notify you of the charging status of your hoverboard. The EVAPLUS charger is equipped with features to help it handle overheating, short-circuiting and overloading.
- It is cheap.
- It is virtually universally compatible with most hoverboards.
- It has red and green LED notification lights to show you the status of your hoverboard’s charging. It has features set in place to prevent overheating, short-circuiting and overloading.
- check It has fast-charging.
- It is prone to overheating.
The Lotfancy charger is meant for those with a more flexible budget. Although hoverboard charger is a little bit more expensive that its counterparts on this list, it has some pretty amazing features to make up for the extra expenditure.
Lotfancy charger can handle the standard AC voltage input and deliver the standard maximum of 42 volts of output power. Hoverboard charger comes with a six-foot long cable enabling you to plug it into even the most hard-to-reach sockets.
EVAPLUS Battery Charger also comes with LED notification which show the gradual progression of charging stages.
- It has a six-foot long cable which makes it easier to plug the charger to a distant socket.
- It has LED lights which show different progressive charging stages.
- It is compatible with hoverboards with a 36V output.
- check The Lot fancy charger has been certified safe as it is UL listed and CE TUV GS approved.
- It is incompatible with many hoverboards.
- check Its cables are not as durable as those of other chargers.
So, How Do I Know Which Charger to Buy?
Sometimes, product reviews may get the details about a certain charger wrong. Therefore, it is important to always check the description label of a charger before buying it. Make sure that it is compatible with your hoverboar’s power requirements.
Another important tip when buying chargers is to always look for quality assurances from the producers. some manufacturers offer a one-year warranty, others offer a money-back guarantee while others get their chargers inspected and certified by various bodies. Chargers that have the most quality assurances are most likely to serve you for longer as compared to chargers with few or no assurances at all.
For How Long Should I Let My Hoverboard Charge?
Hoverboard Charge recommended that you should let your hoverboard charge until the battery is full. This usually takes two to four hours and most charger have an LED light to notify you.
Conclusion At the end of the day, we all want to have fun on our hoverboards. The only way to do this is by maintaining your battery’s health thus improving your hoverboard’s usage time and its overall lifespan.
Hopefully, hoverboard manufacturers will unveil hoverboards with longer ranges and better battery life. Until then, take good care of your hoverboard’s battery life by using the correct charger.
At the end of the day, we all want to have fun on our hoverboards. The only way to do this is by maintaining your battery’s health thus improving your hoverboard’s with longer ranges and better battery life. Until then, take good care of your hoverboard’s battery life by using the correct charger.