How Much is a Hoverboard? 2019 Prices
Hoverboards are all the craze nowadays. If you are thinking about buying one there are probably many things that could come to your mind. One of them is “How much do hoverboards cost?” or “What price should I keep in mind if I want to buy a good hoverboard?”. Well, if you have never bought a hoverboard before and are considering to buy one and these questions are arising in your mind this article is for you.
Here we explain how much does a hoverboard cost, what features they have and what are the pros and cons of hoverboards of different price ranges.
After market research, based on user demand we create 3 price range categories for hoverboard, And choose best hoverboards on those categories.
- 1 Affordable Hoverboard Prices
- 2 Moderate Hoverboard Prices
- 3 Expensive Hoverboard Prices
- 4 Overview About How Much Is A Hoverboard
- 5 Affordable Hoverboards Reviews & Price (Between $100 – $200)
- 6 Moderate Hoverboards Reviews & Price (Between $200 – $300)
- 6.1 1. TOMOLOO Hoverboard Scooter for Kids and Adult
- 6.2 2. Swagtron Swagboard Vibe T580 App-Enabled Bluetooth Hoverboard
- 6.3 3. Razor Hovertrax 2.0
- 6.4 4. Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1 UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
- 6.5 5. Hyper Gogo 6.5″ UL2272 Certified Self Balancing Electric Scooter Hoverboard
- 6.6 6. Hover-1 Titan Electric Self-Balancing Hoverboard Scooter
- 7 Expensive Hoverboards Reviews & Price ($300 and above)
- 7.1 1. TOMOLOO Hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker UL2272 Certified
- 7.2 2. Swagtron Swagboard Outlaw T6 Off-Road Hoverboard
- 7.3 3. Segway miniLITE Smart Self-Balancing Electric Transporter
- 7.4 4. EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter Hover Self-Balance Board – UL2272 Certified
- 7.5 5. Gyroor G-F1 Hoverboard,8.5″ Off-Road Hover Board for Kids and Adult, UL2272 Certified
- 7.6 6. SEGWAY miniPRO Smart Self-Balancing Transporter, UL2272 Certified
- 8 Final thoughts
Affordable Hoverboard Prices
|1. Swagtron Twist T881||Swagtron||See On Amazon|
|2. XPRIT Hoverboard|
|See On Amazon|
|3. Cho Smart Self Balancing Hoverboard|
|See On Amazon|
|4. EPCTEK 6.5″ Hoverboard|
|See On Amazon|
|5. Cho Dual Motors Hoverboard|
|See On Amazon|
Moderate Hoverboard Prices
|1. TOMOLOO Hoverboard||Tomoloo||See On Amazon|
|2. Swagtron Swagboard Vibe T580||Swagtron||See On Amazon|
|3. Razor Hovertrax 2.0||Razor||See On Amazon|
|4. Swagtron Swagboard Pro T1||Swagtron||See On Amazon|
|5. Hyper Gogo 6.5″ Hoverboard||Hyper Gogo||See On Amazon|
|6. Hover-1 Titan Hoverboard||Hover-1||See On Amazon|
Expensive Hoverboard Prices
|1. TOMOLOO Hoverboard||Tomoloo||See On Amazon|
|2. Swagtron Swagboard Outlaw T6||Swagtron||See On Amazon|
|3. Segway miniLITE||Segway||See On Amazon|
|4. EPIKGO Self Balancing Scooter||Epikgo||See On Amazon|
|5. Gyroor G-F1 Hoverboard,8.5″||Gyroor||See On Amazon|
|6. SEGWAY miniPRO||Segway||See On Amazon|
Overview About How Much Is A Hoverboard
We could divide the price ranges of the hoverboards into three categories, those being affordable, moderate and expensive.
The cheap and affordable ones fall roughly between the $100 to $200 margin. To be honest, most of the hoverboards that are available in this price range are not worth your time. Finding a hoverboard with great features and at an affordable price is pretty tough but they are out there. So, with a sufficient amount of research, you should find one that best suits your needs and doesn’t exceed your budget. These hoverboards mostly come with the basic features that a hoverboard needs to have. You should get a decent self-balancing feature form them. In terms of safety, they should be fairly safe and they may have decent speed and range. What these hoverboards really lag behind in is their battery life and engine power is not that great.
Now if we think of moderately priced hoverboards we should consider the ones with a price range of about $200 to $300. You should be able to find a great hoverboard with cool features in this price range. They have superior safety features and lighting. These hoverboards also come with Bluetooth speakers and can be connected to a mobile app to control the hoverboard and run diagnostics.
The expensive hoverboards are packed with features and they have eye-catching design and performance. These hoverboards are the safest and most secure ones in the market. These ones are made with top quality materials to make them as durable as possible. These ones also have a mobile app compatibility feature. They have intelligent speed and sound synchronization system. They have a perfect self-balancing system that makes them best suited for beginners to use.
What we suggest is that you look for specific features of the hoverboards you are considering to buy while matching them with your budget and buy the one that matches the most. As a general rule of thumb buying an expensive one will be the best option and provide you with the best performance but with enough research, you will be able to find an amazing hoverboard that is also affordable. This article’s purpose is to help you in that regard.
Affordable Hoverboards Reviews & Price (Between $100 – $200)
There are plenty of low costing hoverboards in the market but a lot of them don’t live up to standards that they promise to the buyers. That is why you have to be careful while buying one with an affordable price range of $100 to $200.
The first thing you should look for while buying a hoverboard in that price range is the brand value. If it is made by a reputable company such as Swagtron, EPCTEK or Cho than chances are that they are of good quality. Don’t buy one manufactured by an obscure company.
The next thing you should consider is the features. Features such as speed, range, battery life, speakers, LED lighting, etc. Obviously, you should always choose one that best matches with the features you need.
If you look at the hoverboards in the $100 to $200 price range, you will see some reoccurring features. These hoverboards have about 200-300W engines, they take roughly 2 to 3 hours to charge, they can take a load of about 100 to 200 pounds. Some of these hoverboards also come with Bluetooth speakers.
- Great features at an affordable price
- Moderate speed and range, that is best suited for kids
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- A lot of colors and designs to choose from
- Easy to learn for beginners
- Motors aren’t that powerful.
- Most of them don’t have a mobile app integration feature
- Cannot take a large amount of load
- Less smooth rides compared to the expensive hoverboards
We have compiled a list of best hoverboards in the price range of $100-$200.
What makes this hoverboard stand out from the rest of the scooters in the market is how safe it really is. It features a patented lithium free Sentry Shield quantum multilayer battery protection. This makes sure the power is distributed properly.
We really liked the fact that this hoverboard is self-balancing and makes mounting veryquick and easy as it balances automatically whenever it is powered on.
The T881 is UL2272 certified as it met the standards for electrical performance and efficient charging. So, you could use it roughly and it will last without a hitch. This hoverboard can take riders up to 200 pounds of weight and can reach a maximum speed of 4.8 miles per hour. Also gliding over cracks and pebbles on the street is not really that much of a hassle for it. This hoverboard has a classic compact design, it is easy to store in your car to take it on road trips and family outings.
- The T881 has built-in battery and system indicators to keep track of battery life and diagnostics.
- There is a headlight for illuminating the path at night
- The T881 is an impressive hoverboard that has two powerful 250W hub motors inside its 6.5″ wheels.
- The strong abs polymer protects against crashes and overheating.
The XPRIT SBW-666 is a stylish futuristic-looking hoverboard that is best suited for heading out to a family adventure. It is a perfect self-balancing hoverboard that anyone in the family can use. All of XPRIT’s products are UL2272 certified because of the quality and security they provide. That is also true for the SW-666.
The SBW-666 gives the customer a variety of colors to choose from.It has a classic sharp design that comes in 5 different matte color finishes. The wheels are equipped with bright and colorful flashing LED lights.
This hoverboard can take a minimum weight of 45 pounds making it suitable for kids aged 7 and up. It can also be used by an adult as its maximum weight limit is 165 pounds.
The feature that really caught our eye is its Bluetooth speakers. You can get on the hoverboard, connect it to your phone and blast your favorite songs while riding, that definitely would make for a fun ride, don’t you think?
Also, we would like to give you a safety tip. Always wear safety gear while riding. With that out of the way, you should consider buying this hoverboard as it would make an amazing gift for your kids.
- Top speed of 6 miles per hour that lasts for roughly 45 to 75 minutes
- The battery takes about 2 to 3 hours to charge
- Can take a maximum weight of 165 pounds and the minimum weight is 45 pounds
- A glossy multicolor camouflage finish.
- The tires are made of 6.5” non-slip sturdy rubber
This hoverboard has UL2272 certification as it has quality charging and electrical performance. There are countless colors and designs of this hoverboard to choose from that makes it easy for the users to pick a color that they would prefer.
It features self-balancing technology making it not only easier for amateurs or beginners to use it for the first time, but it also makes the ride safe. Really, learning how to use it is quite easy, you will be able to balance this hoverboard like a pro in just a few minutes.
If you like listening to music while riding this is the hoverboard for you as it features a built-in wireless speaker. You could just connect it to your phone and listen to your favorite songs or audiobooks.
With its flashy colorful wheels and its, Bluetooth speaks will really make your hoverboard stand out in the crowd. The flashing of the wheels will also make it easier for other vehicles to notice your hoverboard and in turn, make your ride safer at night time.
- UL certified for quality charging and electrical performance.
- Has 6.5-inch vacuum tires
- Has Bluetooth stereo speakers that can be connected to any kind of devices such as laptops, phones, tablets
- Has a 12 km per range with a top speed of 10 km/hour
- Its charge time is 3 to 5 hours.
EPCTEK is quite famous for providing quality products geared specifically to provide the user’s different types of demands and needs. They have taken craftsmanship to the next level. This product is proof of that.
This hoverboard features self-balancing technology, making it quick to learn and provides full stability while riding. This is particularly necessary as this hoverboard is primarily geared towards kids.
This hoverboard will make a fun gift for kids and sports enthusiasts alike. It will provide your quality uninterrupted rides. Its gyroscope foot sensors are sensitive and respond to angle and speed making it easier to control.
Its flashing LED lights are not just for making it look cool but also keeps you safe when it is dark. It has a wide 6.5″ sturdy rubber that is non-slipping to provide the rider with a smooth ride during his/her outdoor adventures. The footpad also has non-slip technology providing you with stability and traction.
This hoverboard’s battery, charger, and electrical performance have been checked in accordance with the UL2272 safety standards and it has been certified. You can also connect its Bluetooth speaker and listen to music while riding.
- 6.5″ high-quality non-slip rubber tires.
- Has LED feature and Bluetooth music feature
- Has two 300W powerful motors
- Has gyroscope foot sensors
- It comes in a variety of colors such as black, white and some have collages on them.
This is another hoverboard in our list that is UL certified for electrical performance and quality charging. One big advantage of buying this hoverboard is that the manufacturing company has amazing customer service. They are quick to respond to any kind of concerns the users might have.
It has high intensity LED headlights that make your ride safer at night. You can take this hoverboard out to ride at any time. Its self-balancing technology makes it quite user-friendly, especially for beginners. Don’t worry about learning how to use it if you have never used a hoverboard before as it’s easy to learn how to maintain balance on this hoverboard.
There are built-in speakers in it, that you can connect your portable devices to and listen to some music while riding. Wireless speakers have connectivity to devices like laptops, phones, etc.
We advise you to fully charge the hoverboard before riding to get the maximum performance.
You can buy this hoverboard with confidence. It would make for a great birthday gift.
- It has 6.5-inch vacuum tire wheels
- Its range is up to 12km per charge and charge time is 3-5 hours
- It has a maximum speed of 10km/hour
- It can take a maximum load of 120 lbs.
Moderate Hoverboards Reviews & Price (Between $200 – $300)
There are some impressive hoverboards in the price range of $200 to $300. If you have a budget that best matches this range we suggest you get a hoverboard from top companies such as Razor or Swagtron.
Some of the biggest features that you should expect from a hoverboard in this price range are loading capacity of more than 200 pounds, efficient self-balancing technology, wireless Bluetooth speakers, top speed reaching about 12 mph and motors powerful enough to go up inclines. Most of them have their own apps that compliment your riding experience.
- These hoverboards are suited for users of any age and they can take bigger loads
- The Bluetooth speakers have greater ranges and the speakers have better sound quality
- They have fast speed and even climb inclines
- Almost all of them come with compatible mobile applications that serve a lot of functions
- They have non-slip footpads that have sensors in them so that the rider always remains in control
- You may have to face some maintenance costs
- Warranty is a little low
Here are some of the best hoverboards in the market right now that fall into that price range.
This is an amazing summer toy for the kids who want to play outside and race each other on top of their hoverboards. With its long battery life and stylish design, this hoverboard is one of the best hoverboards in the market in the 200-300 dollar price range.
Its tires have been updated and they have four different light that can keep switching randomly. Also, five different LED lights switch back and forth. This hoverboard can take up to 265 pounds of load, this makes it suitable for not only for kids but also for adults.
Its self-balancing feature is quite efficient and user-friendly and it’s easy to ride. It has Bluetooth speakers of V4.2 and has stereo sound quality. The Bluetooth range is about 33 ft.but the music should sound good even at a distance of 100 feet.
One thing that might be a little annoying to the user would be the fact that this hoverboard has a tough time resisting water. If it gets any water on it from the sidewalk, it could stop working and you would have to reset and calibrate the self-balancing.
- It has a minimum load of 44 pounds and a maximum load of 165-lbs.
- Has a max speed of 12km/hour.
- It has a max climbing angle of 15° and max turning angle of 10°.
- Has the most advanced mainboard program.
Swagtron has always been a go-to company for electric scooter and hoverboard enthusiasts and they never disappoint. The same is true for this swagboard. You can push the limits of style and swag with the new swagtron T580 personal transporter electric scooter.
This is a dual-wheeled self-balancing scooter. Riding it is basically just start, steer and stop. Yes, it’s that simple. There are non-slip foot pedals that have sensors in them that get activated when you put your feet on them. You can control the speed by shifting your weight. Also, there are two integrated LED lights for checking the battery and internal systems.
This hoverboard comes with an app. You can monitor the battery life, choose a mode and check current speed on your phone by using the app. There is the standard mode for intermediate users and also an advanced mode for top speeds. There is also a map function in the app to track where you have gone.
The tires (width 6.5”) provide a sufficient amount of traction and make your ride as smooth as possible. It is lightweight and has a strong build. You can easily race up to a speed of 7.5 mph and go up an incline of a maximum of 30 degrees.
- It IPX4 rated and features durable casing and zero-emission motors.
- It has a splash-proof design
- It moves up to 8 miles per charge and can carry from a minimum of 44 pounds to a maximum of 220 pounds
- Has a top speed of 7.5 miles per hour
- It is UL certified and has passed strict safety and electrical tests.
If you have some knowledge about scooters and hoverboards or you have researched about them then you must have heard about Razor. Razor is the leading manufacturer of electrical recreational products and they are renowned for providing top quality products.
The Hovertrax 2.0 is intelligently designed with ever balance technology. It auto-levels to make the ride safer and smoother. It keeps it balance no matter you are commuting or racing or whether you are indoors or out. Learning how to ride it is easy and after learning it, riding becomes second nature.
Razor has used top-notch technology to manufacture this product. It features two LED light bars, an LED battery monitor and fender bumps. It is made with a shatter-resistant polymer frame with fender bumper protection. Also, the foot platforms are made with slip-resistant rubber.
The hovertrax 2.0 has 350W dual hub motors that whisper-quiet. You can cruise up to a max speed of 8 mph. It has a run time of 60 minutes while fully charged. It has UL certification as it far exceeded the fire and safety standards of UL2272.
In terms of performance and maneuverability, the Hovertrax 2.0 is unmatched. This product not only has brand value it also outperforms any other hoverboards that are of the price range of 200-300 dollars in terms of quality, safety, and style.
- It can take riders up to 220 lbs. of weight
- The 36V lithium-ion battery pack is made with LG branded cells and the battery pack can be changed easily.
- Features LED light bar display and battery power indicators
- There are two riding modes for training and normal use.
With amazing speed and range and different modes to choose from the Swagboard Pro T1 is definitely worth considering for its features and quality. You can go at a top speed of 8+ mph and a distance of 12+ miles per charge.
UL is an international independent safety science company. Their safety approval is highly valued in the hoverboard and electric scooter market. Like most of Swagtron hoverboards, this one also has UL certification. That should provide the users with peace of mind about safety.
This hoverboard features two modes: learning and standard. The learning mode has moderate speeds and one you master using this hoverboard you can change the mode to standard and go at higher speeds. There are LED headlights to light your path during evening and night time.
It has a smart, multi-layered lithium-ion battery system. The battery has passed a 10-ton crush test. There are battery indicator lights to check how much juice you have left at any time. This hoverboard even has safe stop technology. If you suddenly lose power the advanced system will stop the hoverboard in a balanced and safe way.
The U.S based customer service support is at your back and call 7 days a week. Swagtron really values their relationship with their customers.
Do you need to read reviews about various models hoverboard of Swagtron brands, You may check swagtron hoverboard reviews.
- It has a top speed of 8 miles per hour and a range of 7-12 miles
- It features battery indicators, rubber bumpers and LED headlights to make the ride safer at night
- It features a 250W motor and gear stabilization and has a sentry shield smart battery management system.
- Charging takes roughly one hour.
- There are two riding modes
This hoverboard probably has the most futuristic-looking design on our list. It is not only suitable for kids but also for adults. Hyper Gogo’s main goal is to provide safety and security to the customers. They have a strict production process with hundreds of safety tests. This hoverboard provides increased visibility from all possible directions in a low light condition which makes your ride safer and more secure.
There are built-in Bluetooth speakers so that you can rock out your favorite music while riding. You can play music from your phone or any other Bluetooth compatible device. You can drive this hoverboard on grassy wetlands and even on snow without a hitch. It is rated IP54 because of its sturdiness and water-resistance.
All the terrain hoverboard made by Hyper Gogo has no fall technology installed. This hoverboard has sophisticated gyro sensors and it automatically balances itself with the rider creating a stable equilibrium and that makes the ride as smooth as possible.
You should remember not to go forward when stepping off as the hoverboard might lose balance and get scratched by the ground. Going backward is the best choice.
Its 3D wormhole wheels and frame are what differentiates this hoverboard from other hoverboards in the market.
- It has been tested with UL 2272 standards and it has passed with flying colors
- It has all-terrain wheels with 3D wormhole motor.
- Features auto-balance technology
- Its max speed limit is 6 mph
- It takes about 2 to 3 hours to charge it fully
- It can take a maximum load of 198 pounds.
With its 3 learning modes bright LED lights and GPS tracking features, we believe this is the ultimate hoverboard to have for adults. Well, this hoverboard is most suitable for teenagers aged 15 or up according to the manufacturers.
This hoverboard is UL certified. It can protect itself from overheating, overcharging, overcurrent and also from short-circuiting. So, you can rest assured that this hoverboard is safe for use. The Hover-1 titan is quite speedy with a top speed of 7.45 mph, which is perfect for zipping around the neighborhood.
It can go up to 8.4 miles in one charge. Also, there is a battery indicator near the rider’s feet to check how much juice is left in the battery. The three learning modes are the beginner, intermediate and expert.
Another impressive feature of this hoverboard is its Bluetooth speaker that can pair with your mobile device enabling you to listen to so tunes while riding. It is also app compatible and you can download the app on your phone. The app helps you keep track of battery life, range, plan routes, etc.
It won’t be a good review if we didn’t mention some of the demerits of this hoverboard. One thing that caught our eye was that the LED lights were pretty to look at but didn’t illuminate much. Also, we would like to advise you to keep the speed a little lower than the maximum speed.
- It has a weight capacity of 265 lbs.
- It needs one 36V, 4 Ah lithium-ion battery to operate
- It has a range of 8.4 miles
- It has a max speed of 7.5 mph.
- It has 10″ tyres.
Expensive Hoverboards Reviews & Price ($300 and above)
If you have a bigger budget you can expect to get a supreme quality hoverboard with top quality features and eye-catching design. The moderately expensive and really expensive hoverboards are really impressive because they are made with better materials, and better technology is used while making them. We would suggest that you buy one in the price range of $300 and above so that you get the best possible riding experience that this device has to offer.
The hoverboards in this price range have bigger tires that can absorb shock from driving so that you can enjoy a smooth ride. They have stylish futuristic designs, they are rugged and strong and almost all of them come with an app that can help you run system diagnostics on them, see how much battery is left, customize the LED lights, etc. All of them are UL 2722 certified and they have gone through thousands of safety tests so that the customers don’t need to worry about safety issues.
- Top grade safety features
- Amazing stereo surround Bluetooth speakers
- Their self-balancing feature makes it so easy to ride them that riding them becomes second nature.
- They have longer warranties and better customer services
- More suited to fend off dirt, mud, and water.
- Have a ruggedly stylish design
- The tires are really strong and wide and they can handle any kind of obstacles in front of them
- Some of them are really expensive, they can almost be considered luxury items
- Some have too many over the top features that are not really that necessary
Some of the best hoverboards in the of prices $300 and above are reviewed below:
Tomoloo is one of the earliest enterprises to start producing intelligent scooters with self-balancing technology. They have always had the craftsman spirit and have consistently provided their customers with quality products.
This hoverboard is a testament to Tomoloo’s quality. This hoverboard has been UL2272 certified for its battery performance which satisfies all the U.S safety regulations. It is also fire-resistant and high-temperature resistant. It has all-terrain tires and top quality gyroscopes and acceleration sensors and motherboard. These enable you to get a smooth ride.
The company provides 24/7 customer service, so feel free to contact them if you face any problems. Also, you will get a one-year warranty for a hub motor, controller, battery, etc. There is also a half a year warranty on the charger.
This is the first mechanically self-balancing hoverboard on the market. The company owns the invention patent on this technology and this technology makes it operating the hoverboard fairly easy for the customers.
Its Bluetooth 4.2 speaker and RGB LED lighting makes the ride more enjoyable. With its stylish design and impressive features, we believe it would make for a great gift for your loved ones.
- It can take a maximum load of a minimum of 40 pounds to highest 265 pounds
- It has a top speed of 10 mph.
- It has 8.5” hard rubber tires which are UL approved and ensure durability and smooth rides
- It has 4.2 stereo speaker technology and stereo surround sound.
If you take performance into consideration the outlaw T6 is the way to go. With its superior sentry shield lithium-ion battery and dual motors, you will be able to get up to 12 miles of range and reach a maximum speed of 12 mph. You can also go up an incline of about 30° no matter the type of terrain you are going up against. You can ride on grass, mud and even on the wet gravel.
This hoverboard has massive 10″ tires which are tubeless, Mylon infused and air-filled. The tires can absorb any kind of shock and provide stability to the rider on uneven terrains. Its rugged tread pattern and shoulder blocks provide traction so that you can control the hoverboard properly.
You can access your hoverboard securely via an android or iOS app. The app enables you to check for battery level, speed and the amount of distance you have traveled. You can also change your riding mode by using the app.
The ABS plastic and aluminum used to make the casing are quite durable. The casing protects the internal components. The T6 also has non-slip pedals to secure your grip. You won’t have to worry about water or dirt getting on your brand new hoverboard as the swagtron T6 is resistant to splash and dirt.
- The T6 can take up to 420 lbs. of load. It’s the best choice for anyone no matter what his/her weight may be.
- Gas 300-watt dual motor and charger voltage input is 100V-240V.
- It has self-balancing technology and Bluetooth speakers installed
- It has a 12-mile range per charge and a max speed of 12 mph.
This hoverboard is basically a “lite” version of the Segway miniPRO. It may be small in size but retains all the features and quality of the original miniPRO. Segway has a tradition of creating innovation transportation devices and this is no exception to that. The miniLITE is a hands-free, self-balancing scooter. This transporter is best suited for outdoor travel in urban areas.
Its big 10.5″ tires and the powerful 1400-watt engine can take on any slopes, cracks, and debris. It can overcome any kind of obstacles and it is also quite lightweight.
You can easily zip around the neighborhood blocks by reaching a top speed of 10 mph on this hoverboard. You can travel a distance of 11 miles after charging it fully. Although, that would depend on your weight and riding habits.
You can learn how to ride this hoverboard by using the app. You can also customize the LED lights, see the diagnostics adjust speed and steering sensitivity and more by using the app. The LED safety taillights provide visibility at night. This hoverboard is also quite easy to learn.
Its padded knee control bar makes maneuvering the hoverboard a lot more comfortable.
- It has a detachable knee control bar that makes it easy to store in a limited amount of space.
- Has two engines with 700-watt of power
- Can take a maximum load of 175 pounds
- It has UL2272 certification for fire and electrical safety standards
With its bigger size, faster speeds and better performance this hoverboard is most certainly one of the best out there. With its UL2271 certified battery which comes with intelligent protection and All-terrain tires with alloy wheels, this hoverboard gets full marks for durability and sturdiness.
This scooter went through 159 safety tests and passed them all. There are no potential fire hazards regarding this scooter. The EPIKCO has 400W dual motors for maximum power and it can climb an incline of 18°.
It has a battery life of 1 hour and you can travel about 10 miles on a single charge. In terms of power, this scooter is unmatched by anything available at the market right now. You can travel on grass, sand or puddles without facing any problems. With this hoverboard, you get more foot space and better control.
The EPIKGO is twice as powerful and 30% bigger than any of its competitors. Its solid rubber tires are rated IP56 for sturdiness and water resistance.
Need more about this product click on this link https://www.scootersa.com/epikgo-hoverboard.
- It has a weight limit ranging from 44 pounds to 240 pounds
- Can power through an incline of 18 degrees
- It is rated 13+, so the age demographic would be teenagers and adults
- Has 8.5” solid all-terrain tires
- Has 2-hour fast charging technology
Gyroor is well known for making high-tech electric vehicles with two wheels. They have a strict production process and their products have to pass through thousands of safety tests before they are shipped off.
This is the fastest off-road SUV type hoverboard. This is the hoverboard for you if you want to get the racing experience. This hoverboard comes with an intelligent sound and speed synchronization system in place. You can adjust racing sounds manually to create an immersive experience like no other. Its design is also quite different than other hoverboards. It has an ultra-thin body, portable handle, and removable battery. It’s quite easy to carry it around.
This hoverboard is super-fast and you can reach a speed of 10 to 12 mph. Even at the max speed you still stay in control because of its superior performance. It has built-in high ended speakers with monomer chamber design. The sound quality is stunning and you can play your music on it by connecting into your smartphone via Bluetooth. The colorful LED lights not only make it look cool but also makes the ride safe at night.
You can use the app to control speed and battery life, change LED lights
- Its tires are of 8.5″ all-terrain type.
- The board is made with 85% aluminum and it is powered with 700-watt motors
- It is 25% longer than any of its competitors
- It has UL2272 certification.
- It has 4.0 Ah/36V lithium-ion battery
- This hoverboard has a frame made with aluminum and it has a charging time of 1.5 to 2 hours.
This is the next step in the development and evolution of personal transportation. The miniPRO is a two-wheel hands-free electric scooter that is powered by ninebot technology. It has higher speeds, better features, and longer battery life than most of the other hoverboards in the market.
Its precision sensors and knee control bar makes it quite easy for a beginner to learn how to use it. It will take just a few minutes for you to figure out how to ride it like a pro. Its 80W dual-motor enables it to overcome any kind of obstacles in its way.
The miniPRO is quite lightweight and you can put it in your trunk and take it anywhere you want. The knee control bar is detachable.
Its automatic headlights and LED taillights make it quite safe in the dark. The miniPRO is also providing great performance in terms of speed. It can reach up to 10 mph top speed and can travel 12.5 miles per charge.
You can lock your hoverboard and adjust light colors, update firmware and run diagnostics remotely via an app.
- it has 10.5” pneumatic air-filled tires. The tires are air-craft grade and are made with magnesium alloy frame.
- Should not be exposed to temperatures lower than 15°F or more than 120°F.
- Designed for ages 16 and up and take a maximum load of 220 pounds
- It has a charge time of 4 hours.
Whether you are thinking about buying a hoverboard for getting to your school or workplace or for the fun riding experience you surely will think about the price of the hoverboard. In this article, we have discussed the hoverboards of different prince ranges and their features in great detail.So, we believe you have a good grasp of the matter.
No matter what your budget is, it is possible to buy an amazing hoverboard with interesting features. But, to do that you have to do some research on the matter. The good news is there are a lot of options to choose from. If you want to buy a good hoverboard for a specific price range the hoverboards listed in this article should be a good place to start.